The SHRM India Knowledge portal also provides a repository of in-depth global and India specific research content that is conducted either in-house or in collaboration with external Subject Matter Experts. Both application oriented research as well as strategic research projects are undertaken. Our research papers provide HR practitioners with valuable insights on current challenges as well as help identify and anticipate emerging areas, future challenges and NEXT practices - keeping them ahead of the curve at all times.
- Application oriented research linked to current challenges and market need
- Strategic research linked to emerging areas and future challenges.
- Findings are shared through articles, benchmarking studies, whitepapers and book publications.
- Research base from validated, credible sources for HR practitioners
- India specific research and best practices.
- Insights and best practices from global organizations
- Comprehensive information from emerging areas such as Global Leadership Development, Multi generational Diversity and Workplace Flexibility.
- Research which covers