Gurgaon Forum Meet
Yet to Come
Partner -Forums (North)
Snehal holds a Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University, USA with specialization in Organization Behavior and Human Resources. She has 14 years of varied experience in Industry, Teaching and Consulting in the US and in India. In addition, her work has been published in renowned journals in the US and has been presented at International conferences.
Snehal’s experience includes Leadership Development Engagement with a wide range of companies, backed by a strong foundation in research and teaching:
- Vice President of Leadership Development at Bank of America, Charlotte, NC: Initiatives such as Talent Management, Culture Assessment (specifically with regard to acquisition integration) and Evaluation of Leadership Development programs.
- Consultant at ABN Amro, Mumbai: Executive Training in the area of 360 Degree Feedback, Competency Mapping and Retention.
- Consultant representing TV Rao Learning Systems: worked with multiple clients to deliver workshops on 360 Degree Feedback and Retention.
- Researcher at McNeil Research and Evaluation Associates: Led projects to improve effectiveness of Department of Labor Programs.
- Academic Faculty: Taught courses such as Organization Behavior at Carnegie Mellon University, Organizational change and learning (Masters level) and Statistics and Applied Research Methods (Doctoral level) at North Carolina State University.
Currently, she is the Chair of Human Resources Leadership Program at School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Gurgaon and a co-author of a book titled “Research Methods for NGOs in South Asia”.
There is no Photos for This Event