Delhi Forum Meet
Yet to come
K S Ahluwalia
Strategic Consultant, Business Coach and Mentor.
Founder CEO of Excalibre Inc, Noida
Is the founder and CEO of Excalibre Inc since 2002. As Strategic Consultant, Mentor and Coach he has coached, mentored and trained over 45,000+ professionals across 30+ apex corporations. With practical, common-sense and result oriented interventions; he has successfully transformed organizations /teams across various industries and managerial levels in time-bound business scenarios.
His passion is to “help people discover their inherent potential”. His ability to partner with senior leadership, adapt well to change, and collaborate with people throughout an organization has allowed him to build productive relationships and solutions that have had a positive impact on the bottom line for numerous corporations.
KS strongly believes in mentoring the emerging leadership and hence associates with students and academia and has contributed for over 1.4 million man-hours of personal interventions in the with the apex professional institutions.
K S has managed large scale consulting projects, project execution teams, and vendor relationships to deliver client solutions while working closely with Fortune 500 executives, directors and business leaders.
He has used his expertise to serve clients in varied industries, including Insurance, Pharma, Medical, Financial services, Banking, Insurance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing, IT & ITES, Travel and Tourism, Oil and Power etc
Also assists state governments inculcating entrepreneurship and education amongst the students and devises strategies for evolution of Small and Medium Enterprises.
Skills & Expertise:
- Strategic Consultant to the core leadership in an organization.
- Evolving, Mentoring and nurturing the emerging leadership
- Designing and implementing effective OD interventions for Work Force performance
optimization, career transition, change management, leadership development.
- Partnering with the think-tank of the organization for New Business Development, Business
Restructuring, Scalability, Operational Excellence and Succession Management.
- Strategic Consultant, Executive Coach and Mentor at Excalibre
- General Manager at Concorde Motors Ltd
- Industry Manager at HCL Comnet
- Regional Sales Manager at Network Limited
- Restructured a perennial loss making State Corporation into profit making, within 24 months.
- Improved employee engagement levels by an average of 35% in client organizations
- Designed sales selection system resulting in a 35% increase in sales volume.
Mr. K S Ahluwalia holds an MBA from Delhi University and a PGDBM from National Productivity Council.
Professional Membership and activities:
KS is a member of Delhi Management Association, Noida Management Association, HRD Network, Tie, Managing Business 2020 fora & Institute of Directors.
Activities and Societies:
• Associated with 'Common Cause' .Together have been able to amend the interpretation of the
Consumer Act from the Supreme Court for victims of Medical Negligence.
• Provides assistance for protection of Consumer Rights with special emphasis on Medical sector
• Presents papers on Rights, Duties and Obligations of consumers- advocate Consumerism in its
• Conducts workshops on motivating the Special Educators and Parents of the Special children.
Cell 98188 12102
D 138 sector 36. Noida. India
There is no Photos for This Event