To keep you up-to-date with the latest regulatory changes, SHRM is offering new e-Learning courses regarding the latest changes in workplace law. SHRM e-Learning is the preferred method for HR professionals to earn recertification hours and meet professional development requirements. SHRM's e-Learning courses are convenient, high-quality and a low cost option. Browse the course catalog by going to SHRM's e-Learning site.
- Earn 1.25 recertification hours per e-Learning course.
- Earn all 60 hours needed to recertify with SHRM e-learning courses.
- Fulfill all 15 strategic learning credits for your SPHR or GPHR.
Course Topics Include:
- Workplace Harassment.
- Wage and Hour.
- 2009 COBRA, FMLA & HIPAA Updates.
- Best of SHRM's 2009 Legislative & Law Conference.
SHRM is extending an exciting opportunity to HR professionals to have all inclusive access to SHRM's most requested webcasts. We make it easy for you, as an individual or alongside your staff, to obtain extraordinary training brought to you by SHRM's Subject Matter Experts, at an affordable price -- without the expensive travel and hotel accommodations.
Get new insight, in-depth information and best practices from leading industry experts. Plus, with SHRM's "Best of Webcasts" you can get up-to-speed on HR "hot" topics from a library of resources.
Take advantage of this new opportunity to view SHRM webcasts anywhere, anytime and anyplace through SHRM e-Learning.
- Earn 1 recertification hour per webcast
- You may only earn up to 20 recertification credits from the library of archived webcasts.
Webcast Topics Include:
- Security: Your Business Continuity Partner.
- Communicating CDHPs to Your Workforce.
- Managing Performance.
- Managing During Tough Times.